Job Vacancy (Project Manager)
• Manage and monitor to the planning and achievement of Sustainable Agriculture Development Fund;
• In charge of the daily administration management, budget plan on projects, support in staff training & management;
• Promote local organic agricultural development, manage and monitor timescales and planning to ensure all work is produced in time;
• Monitor and execute a safe working environment on work;
• Assist with any operation, planning or management as appropriate.
• Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Ecology, Biology or related discipline are highly regarded;
• Over 3 years’ experience in management & supervision;
• Proficient in Cantonese, English and computer literacy;
• Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to visit rural communities;
• Having excellent attention to detail and time management;
• Having a passion for local agriculture development;
• Possession of a driving license (classes 1 & 2) is highly preferred.
Location of work: Lam Tsuen, Tai Po
Interested parties, please send your detailed CV (with expected salary) to Executive Manager, The Federation of Vegetable Marketing Co-operative Societies, Ltd. 2/F., Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Vegetable Market, 757 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.